Volume 3, 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 June 2019|
- J.L. Silverberg, A.A. Evans, L. McLeod, R.C. Hayward, T. Hull, C.D. Santangelo, I. Cohen, Using origami design principles to fold reprogrammable mechanical metamaterials, Science 345, 647 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schenk, S.D. Guest, Geometry of Miura-folded metamaterials, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 110, 3276 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schenk, S.D. Guest, Origami folding: a structural engineering approach, in Fifth International Meeting of Origami Science, Mathematics, and Education, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gilewski, J. Pelczynski, P. Stawarz, A comparative study of Origami inspired folded plates, Proc. Eng. 91, 220–225 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sareh, S.D. Guest, Design of non-isomorphic symmetric descendants of the Miura-ori, Smart Mater. Struct. 24, 085002 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Timoshenko, Strength of Materials. Part 1: Elementary Theory and Problems (1948), p. 296 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Jones, An experimental investigation of the in-plane elastic moduli of paper (1967), pp. 125–129 [Google Scholar]
- A. Reid, F. Lechenault, S. Rica, M. Adda-Bedia, Geometry and design of origami bellows with tunable response, Phys. Rev. E 95, 013002 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.