Volume 1, 2017
International Physicists' Tournament 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 September 2017|
- D.J. MacKay, Sustainable energy – without the hot air, 1st edn. (UIT Cambridge, Cambridge, 2009), pp. 50–53
- M. Weidemüller, C. Zimmermann, Interactions in ultracold gases: from atoms to molecules (Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2003), pp. 46–54
- B. Halasz, A general mathematical model of evaporative cooling devices, Rev. Gén. Therm. 37, 245–255 (1998) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Wu, X. Huang, H. Zhang, Theoretical analysis on heat and mass transfer in a direct evaporative cooler, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29, 980–984 (2009) [CrossRef]
- D.V. Sivukhin, General physics course: thermodynamics and molecular physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1990), Vol. II, pp. 347–349
- G.W. Thomson, The Antoine equation for vapour pressure data, Chem. Rev. 38, 1–39 (1946) [CrossRef]
- O.A. Alduchov, R.E. Eskridge, Improved magnus form approximation of saturation vapor pressure, J. Appl. Meteorol. 35, 601–609 (1996) [CrossRef]
- L. Haar, J.S. Gallagher, G.S. Kell, NBS/NRC steam tables: thermodynamic and transport properties and computer programs for vapor and liquid states of water in SI units, in Hemisphere (1984), p. 8
- N.I. Koshkin, M.I. Schirkevitch, Handbook of elementary physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1975), p. 74
- R. Stull, Wet-bulb temperature from relative humidity and air temperature, J. Appl. Meteorol. Climatol. 50(11), 2267–2269 (2011) [CrossRef]
- H. Schlichting, et al., Boundary-layer theory (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1960), Vol. 7, pp. 31–140
- Engineering ToolBox, http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com
- H.M. Abuel-Naga, D.T. Bergado, A. Bouazza, Thermal conductivity evolution of saturated clay under consolidation process, Int. J. Geomech. 8(2), 114–122 (2008) [CrossRef]
- K.M. Smits, T. Sakaki, A. Limsuwat, T.H. Illangasekare, Determination of the thermal conductivity of sands under varying moisture, drainage/wetting, and porosity conditions-applications in near-surface soil moisture distribution analysis, in Hydrology Days (2009), pp. 57–65
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.