Volume 1, 2017
International Physicists' Tournament 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 September 2017|
- D.J. MacKay, Sustainable energy – without the hot air, 1st edn. (UIT Cambridge, Cambridge, 2009), pp. 50–53 [Google Scholar]
- M. Weidemüller, C. Zimmermann, Interactions in ultracold gases: from atoms to molecules (Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 2003), pp. 46–54 [Google Scholar]
- B. Halasz, A general mathematical model of evaporative cooling devices, Rev. Gén. Therm. 37, 245–255 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Wu, X. Huang, H. Zhang, Theoretical analysis on heat and mass transfer in a direct evaporative cooler, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29, 980–984 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Sivukhin, General physics course: thermodynamics and molecular physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1990), Vol. II, pp. 347–349 [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Thomson, The Antoine equation for vapour pressure data, Chem. Rev. 38, 1–39 (1946) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Alduchov, R.E. Eskridge, Improved magnus form approximation of saturation vapor pressure, J. Appl. Meteorol. 35, 601–609 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Haar, J.S. Gallagher, G.S. Kell, NBS/NRC steam tables: thermodynamic and transport properties and computer programs for vapor and liquid states of water in SI units, in Hemisphere (1984), p. 8 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Koshkin, M.I. Schirkevitch, Handbook of elementary physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1975), p. 74 [Google Scholar]
- R. Stull, Wet-bulb temperature from relative humidity and air temperature, J. Appl. Meteorol. Climatol. 50(11), 2267–2269 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, et al., Boundary-layer theory (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1960), Vol. 7, pp. 31–140 [Google Scholar]
- Engineering ToolBox, http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Abuel-Naga, D.T. Bergado, A. Bouazza, Thermal conductivity evolution of saturated clay under consolidation process, Int. J. Geomech. 8(2), 114–122 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Smits, T. Sakaki, A. Limsuwat, T.H. Illangasekare, Determination of the thermal conductivity of sands under varying moisture, drainage/wetting, and porosity conditions-applications in near-surface soil moisture distribution analysis, in Hydrology Days (2009), pp. 57–65 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.