Volume 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- B. Yeany, String shooter-String launcher – physics of toys – Homemade Science with Bruce Yeany, YouTube video, 4:19, June 11, 2014, https://youtu.be/rffAjZPmkuU [Google Scholar]
- d’Art of Science, How to make a Shooter – String Shooter, YouTube video, 6:54, June 28, 2018, https://youtu.be/bsZ93j_nUVc [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Gilbert, “Science & Technology Podcast, Episode 33: String Shooter”, YouTube video, 7:58, January 10, 2017, https://youtu.be/Tcp0lgQOT6c [Google Scholar]
- Scorch Works, String Shooter, YouTube video, 6:03, July 4, 2018, https://youtu.be/IGIDy-IJxmo [Google Scholar]
- J. Salenon, Mécanique des milieux continus, Tome III, Mi- lieux curvilignes. Éditions de l’École Polytechnique 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Audacity (version 2.3.0). Windows. Downloaded on 24/10/2018 at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/ [Google Scholar]
- ImageJ (version 1.52). Windows. Downloaded on 19/03/2019 at https://imagej.nih.gov [Google Scholar]
- IC Measure (version 220.127.116.11). Windows. The Imaging Source. Downloaded on 23/01/2019 at https://www.theimagingsource.com [Google Scholar]
- Mathematica (version 12.0). Windows. Wolfram Research. Downloaded on 04/05/2019 at https://www.wolfram.com/mathematica/ [Google Scholar]
- Rohatgi A. WebPlotDigitizer (version 3.9). Windows. Downloaded on 17/01/2019 at https://automeris.io/WebPlotDigitizer/index.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Candel, Mécanique des fluides, Dunod, Paris, 1990, 305–310. [Google Scholar]
- A. Daerr, J. Courson, M. Abello, W. Toutain, B. Andreotti, The charmed string: self-supporting loops through air drag, J. Fluid Mech. 877 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Taberlet et al., Propelled Strings: Rising from Friction, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.C.L. Gregory, Theory of a loop revolving in air, with observations on the skin-friction, Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math. 2 (1949) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.