Volume 4, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 July 2020|
- H. Eren, Current Measurement, in: H. Peter, R. Thorn (Eds.), Handbook of Measuring System Design, edited by Sydenham, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, England, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Dounas-Frazer, P.R. Gandhi, G.Z. Iwata, Uncertainty analysis for a simple thermal expansion experiment, Am. J. Phys. 81, 338–342 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Miller, Thermocouple ammeter. U.S. Patent 2,100,260, issued November 23, 1937 [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Goodwin, Jr. Thermal ammeter. U.S. Patent 1,456,951, issued May 29, 1923 [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Goodwin, Jr. Thermal ammeter. U.S. Patent 2,645,756, issued July 14, 1953 [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Hall, Thermal ammeter. U.S. Patent 2,211,773, issued August 20, 1940 [Google Scholar]
- Coefficients of Linear Thermal Expansion. Engineering ToolBox. 2003, https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/linear-expansion-coefficients-d_95.html (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. De Keulenaer, Thermal expansion: Copper vs. aluminium. Leonardo Energy, 2019, Last modified November 5. https://help.leonardo-energy.org/hc/en-us/articles/202823322-Thermal-expansion-Copper-vs-aluminium?mobile_site=true (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Scholl, W.B. Liby, Using a Michelson interferometer to measure coefficient of thermal expansion of copper, Phys. Teacher 47, 306–308 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- List of Thermal Expansion Coefficients (CTE) for Natural and Engineered Materials. MSE Supplies. https://www.msesupplies.com/pages/list-of-thermal-expansion-coefficients-cte-for-natural-and-engineered-materials (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Linear Thermal Expansion Coefficient for Metals. AmesWeb. https://www.amesweb.info/Materials/Linear-Thermal-Expansion-Coefficient-Metals.aspx (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Serway, W.J. Jewett, Physics for scientists and engineers with modern physics, Cengage Learning, Boston, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Specific Heat of someMetals. Engineering ToolBox. 2003. https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/specific-heat-metals-d_152.html (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Specific Heat Capacity Table. Upper Canada District School Board. http://www2.ucdsb.on.ca/tiss/stretton/database/Specific_Heat_Capacity_Table.html (accessed December 28, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.