Volume 6, 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 June 2022|
- C. Clanet, J.C. Lasheras, Depth of penetration of bubbles entrained by a plunging water jet, Phys. Fluids 9, 1864–1866 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bin, Minimum air entrainment velocity of vertical plunging liquid jets, Chem. Eng. Sci. 43, 379–389 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Sene, Air entrainment by plunging jets, Chem. Eng. Sci. 43, 2615–2623 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lorenceau, D. Quere, J. Eggers, Air entrainment by a viscous jet plunging into a bath, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 254–501 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chanson, R. Manasseh, Air entrainment processes in a circular plunging jet: Void-fraction and acoustic measurements, J. Fluids Eng. 125, 910–921 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Belden, S. Ravela, T.T. Truscott, A.H. Techet, Three-dimensional bubble field resolution using synthetic aperture imaging: application to a plunging jet, Exp. Fluids 53, 839–861 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown, Software: Tracker. Version: 5.0.6. Release date: June 2008. Available on: https://getpczone.com/software/tracker-5-0-6-download-64-bit [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.