Volume 5, 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 March 2021|
- R. Jaenicke, Dynamics and Chemistry of Hydrometeors: Final Report of the Collaborative Research Centre 233 “Dynamik und Chemie der Meteore”, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Rosner, M. Epstein, Fog formation conditions near cool surfaces, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 28, 60–65 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- W. Cotton, G. Bryan, S. van den Heever, Storm and Cloud Dynamics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Pruppacher, J.D. Klett, Microphysics of clouds and precipitation (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Zettlemoyer, Nucleation (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Djikaev, E. Ruckenstein, Self-consistent determination of the ice-air interfacial tension and ice-water-air line tension from experiments on the freezing of water droplets, J. Phys. Chem. 121, 16432–16439 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Murphy, T. Koop, Review of the vapour pressures of ice and supercooled water for atmospheric applications, Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 131, 1539–1565 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Guyon, J. Hulin, L. Petit, Hydrodynamique physique 3e Edition (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Flasar, The composition of Titans atmosphere: a meteorological perspective, Planet. Space Sci. 46, 1109–1124 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.