Volume 3, 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 February 2019|
- K.R. Lawless, The oxidation of metals, Rep. Prog. Phys. 37 , 231–316 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bruckman, The mechanism of transportation of matter through the scales during oxidation of metals and alloys, Corros. Sci. 7 , 51–54 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Kelley, Studies of the radiance of metals and alloys, Thesis, Oregon state University, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ashby, D.R.H. Jones, Matériaux: microstructures et procédés de mise on oeuvre, Dunod, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Buzzard, The utility of the spark test as applied to commercial steels, Bur. Stand. J. Res. 11 , 527–540 (1933) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tschorn, Gerhart, Spark atlas of steels: cast-iron, pig-iron, ferro-alloys and metals, 1963 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Allen, The motion of a sphere in a viscous fluid, 50 , 323–338 (1900) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schindelin, I. Arganda-Carreras, E. Frise et al., Fiji, an open-source platform for biological-image analysis, Nat. Methods 9 , 676–682 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.