Volume 1, 2017
International Physicists' Tournament 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- M. Rein, Phenomena of liquid drop impact on solid and liquid surfaces, Fluid Dyn. Res. 12, 61 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Crane, What can a dimple do for a skipping stone? Phys. Teacher 26, 300 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.W. Jayaratne, B.J. Mason, The coalescence and bouncing of water drops at an air/water interface, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A: Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 280, 545 (1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Zhbankova, A.V. Kolpakov, Collision of water drops with a plane water surface, Fluid Dyn. 25, 470 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Harris, L. Tanya, J.W.M. Bush, A low-cost, precise piezoelectric droplet-on-demand generator, Exp. Fluids 56, 83 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hashmi et al., Leidenfrost levitation: beyond droplets, Sci. Rep. 2, 797 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tate, On the magnitude of a drop of liquid formed under different circumstances. Lond. Edinb. Dublin Philos. Mag. J. Sci. 27, 176 (1864) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.